Thursday, November 5, 2009

Week 8 - Sleepy!

I'm at 8.7 wks today and all I want to do most of the time is sleep. There are a few hrs in the mornings when I have my old energy back. Then I go to work, eat lunch and it's all downhill from there. It may be only 12:20pm but my day is as good as over.


Some activities I've come up with: go out for a short walk in the rain/cold air, get cups of hot water or tea, chat with co-workers. None of which helps me get any work done, but at least it keeps me awake.


Luckily, the nausea has been only slight, but noticeable. The only time that I have more energy than a half dead slug - in the mornings, I sit chewing on dry matzah and sipping cold water (something that I normally cannot stand).


Cramps have subsided a lot. Those and the adhesions/pulling sensations still appear, but rarely.


Have to do something about the tight pants. Running out of things to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment